I am a Backyard Farming and Urban Agriculture specialist who strives to help others create their ideal family farm.
Some of my history with Backyard Farming includes:
- Raised backyard poultry for over 12 years.
- Founder/CEO of a local Organic Pasture Raised Egg business with over 140 chickens that sold eggs to local high-end restaurants
- Led 4H poultry project for over 6 years.
- Presented at “Marin Backyard Farming Conference”.
- Attended various Poultry workshops including “Poultry Biosecurity” and a workshop led by Joel Salatan (Backyard Farming Guru).
- Worked at the Marin Farmers Market running a booth that grew all organic fruits and vegetables.
- Helped others build their ideal backyard farms with animals including: chickens, rabbits, goats, sheep, alpacas, pigeons, quail, ducks, turkeys, bees and more.
I work with anyone interested in Sustainable Farming Techniques and would like to start an Organic Backyard Farm or expand their current setup here in Marin or Sonoma County.